Halloween Costume ideas 2015

Odia girl Padmalaya to represent India at Little Miss Universe

Bhubaneswar
12-year old Odia girl Padmalaya Nanda is all set to represent India at the Little Miss Universe beauty pageant to be held at Georgia in US.
A class VIII student, Padmalaya credits the people around her for motivating her to reach this level.

"I thank people for their blessings and support. For the beauty pageant, I am giving my 100 percent and I am very confident. I am trying to promote my culture and if people support me, I will definitely win this title," she told ANI.
Padmalaya has requested to vote for her on Facebook starting from June 1 to June 4 to help her win the Little Miss Universe title.
Labels:

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget